Health Sciences Institute Scam
- Health science or biomedical science is the applied science dealing with health.
- Health Sciences/Jubilee Station is an LRT station operated by Edmonton Transit System in the city of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Professional programs in Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Optometry, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Public Health, and associated graduate academic programs.
- A commentary, treatise, or summary of principles, esp. concerning law
- establish: set up or lay the groundwork for; “establish a new department”
- A society or organization having a particular object or common factor, esp. a scientific, educational, or social one
- advance or set forth in court; “bring charges”, “institute proceedings”
- an association organized to promote art or science or education
- victimize: deprive of by deceit; “He swindled me out of my inheritance”; “She defrauded the customers who trusted her”; “the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change”
- A dishonest scheme; a fraud
- a fraudulent business scheme
- A confidence trick or confidence game (also known as a bunko, con, flim flam, gaffle, grift, hustle, scam, scheme, swindle or bamboozle) is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence.
health sciences institute scam – Underground Cures:
Health Sciences launch 012
unmfl010 (10) UNM Health Sciences
health sciences institute scam
–Dr. Bob Goldman, president, National Academy of Sports Medicine
Discover the Age-Reversing Benefits of Human Growth Hormone
Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
Increase Energy Level
Increase Immune Function
Enhance Sexual Performance
Increase Cardiac Output
Improve Skin Elasticity
Increase Memory Retention
Improve Quality of Sleep
Increase Exercise Performance
Lower Blood Pressure
Improve Cholesterol Profile
Increase Bone Mass
Quicken Wound Healing